Friday, January 18, 2013

Direction

Okay, so I've slacked off on my postings already! So much for commitment and dedication.
Actually, the reason I haven't posted my latest devotions is because I am not wanting this blog to become all about my religion. Yes, it is apart of me, but it doesn't completely define me. And I think readers need to get to know me, the real me.
So I want to restructure a bit and compile a few ideas for the rest of the stay-at-home mothers trying to juggle business and kids. My first year was not as much of a success as I would want, but then again I'm an overachiever, so I might still have insights to share on what I've learned.
Along with this direction I'll still share some inspirational messages as they strike me and a bit of artsy insights too.

For this is what I am. A mother, an artist, a Christian, and a woman learning the rope of her first business venture. And all of these things are what I wish to share with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment