Friday, March 15, 2013

Challenge day 11


Okay, day 11. I consider this a personal challenge that I am commited to, yet I don't want to push myself out of the fun/learning category into the torture/work category. Most of these are completed late into the night, so this week (because of my infected tooth) I took a bit more time to sleep and took two nights to complete day 11. But, my tooth is now better and we shall get back to painting!

This painting I intended to see how much I have learned thus far. Compared to my first painting, this horse has a bit more defination to his face and his mane looks more like hair without mudding it all up. What do we think? Making progress?

2 comments:

  1. It has been interesting to see your progression and hear a little about the process with each painting. You are making me want o break out my paints and get crackin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been a fun experience. Its actually really tough to keep up with it! But when I can see the progress, it makes it all worth it. I hope you do break out the paints Sylvia, I'd love to see your work!!

    ReplyDelete