Saturday, March 9, 2013

Challenge day 8


Okay, so this is a day off. Coffee was not working is magic and I needed sleep! But, back on track now! I had intended on working on an Andalusian for this day, but after driving around town, I changed my mind. Living in northern New York, Spring seems to sometimes take its good ol' time arriving here. The Spring before last we actually still had snow in May! Yet often mid-February brings that feeling of spring. The sun feels a bit warmer and you can smell it in the air. This year, however, it has taken forever to even "feel" Spring! Yet finally yesterday it has started to feel like Spring. So we had to do something that spoke Spring and this little guy seemed to do that. Foals are always a welcome sign of new life! Hope you enjoy him!

All of my paintings are eventually listed on my Etsy shop or you can contact me through Facebook or email!

No comments:

Post a Comment