Saturday, March 16, 2013

Challenge Day 12


Okay, think this is day 12! Painted these for our North Country Crafters meeting today! Little deviation from the oils and the horses, but fun nevertheless!

These are watercolor cards, one an iris and the other snapdragons. I was making and selling alot of these around Christmas, but thinking I'm going to make cards out of my oil paintings instead. That way I can spend less time in watercolors and more on oils, my true passion! That is until I want to play with something new for a change. Then the watercolors might come back out of the closet!

All of the other paintings for my 30 day challenge are listed on my Etsy site or you can message me through Facebook or email for more information. These cards were gifted to Jen King!

No comments:

Post a Comment