Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Challenge day 15!


Day 15....wow! Halfway through this month. It is strange because as I do these daily paintings I can see my growth and become less satisfied when I don't see enough! Funny how when we find we have the ability to jump over super high hurdles how we want to go even farther!

Okay, but for a little information behind this painting. I found this photo of an interesting arabian or quarter horse (it looked a bit muscular for an arab...). It had such an interesting bay color that was so dark in places it looked black, yet had these light golden highlights. I'm hoping I captured his unique color here. I know I want to do more with similar coloring because of how interesting it is! 

All of my paintings are eventually listed for sale on my Etsy site or you can message me through Facebook or email to inquire of your favorites!  

No comments:

Post a Comment