Tuesday, January 13, 2015

January White "Standing out from the Crowd"


 
Well, this is certainly not the "floral" piece that I had set up next. Instead it appears that everyone likes my horses more than anything else. SO....with that, we'll have to change up the subject matter a bit and make it more about the horses. Which is okay with me, though Fridays I am going to reserve for whatever floats my boat, equine or not.
 
With that being said, I moved on and painted this pretty dappled buckskin appaloosa I had ready. Dapples certainly are a challenge. It is like throwing paint randomly at the canvas and hoping it sticks where it needs to. Maybe that will be a focus, dappled horses! Oh the insanity.....though they certainly are pretty! I definitely think this guy would have turned some heads at the show he was at. FillyRox on Deviant Art captured this moment at a horse show she was attending. I think this gorgeous guy was part of a halter show and I know that if I were the judge he definitely would have had my attention!
 
Remember, all of these paintings are listed on eBay. All you have to do to place your bid is follow the link below! It will be active till 9pm EST January 20th.
 
Tomorrow's piece will be.....well whatever inspires me tonight! I definitely will be focusing more on the horses since that seems to be what the people want. You guys want horses....I'll keep painting horses!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment